10 Most Complimented Perfumes for Women
List of 10 Best Fragrances for Women that get the Most Compliments from Men and Women alike! This list of irresistible perfume was selected after much deliberation and based on popular consensus. Many of these are our personal favorites too!
1. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle for women
- Coco Mademoiselle is an award winning perfume, and one of the best selling fragrances from the house of Chanel.
- TOP NOTES: Patchouli, Orange, Rose
- Shalimar was created as a tribute to the legendary love story between Emperor Shahjahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Shalimar is one of the best selling perfumes ever and its magic is undeniable.
- TOP NOTES: Vanilla, Incense, Leather
- Lolita Lempicka Perfume by Lolita Lempicka is one of the most innovative gourmand perfumes and is a stand out . Lolita Lempicka is sold in an award winning apple-shaped bottle.
- TOP NOTES: Star Anise, Violet, Licorice
- More than twenty years since creation of legendary Poison, Dior launced Midnight Poison. Inspired by the fairytale of Cinderella, the colors of the flacon are cobalt and ultramarine blue.
- TOP NOTES: Patchouli, Rose, Amber
- Armani Code Perfume by Giorgio Armani, was introduced in 2006. A seductive new fragrance for women, Armani Code is fresh, sexy and exudes confidence.
- TOP NOTES: Vanilla, Orange, Honey
- The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent.
- TOP NOTES: Rose, Peony, Litchi
- This fragrance is described as sensual, deep and mysterious. The bottle design is inspired by the classic Alien bottled style and gold drops used as talismans in the Orient.
- TOP NOTES: Vanilla, Amber, Jasmine
- An explosive bouquet of fresh and sweet notes. Great for romantic as well as social settings. It was originally introduced as an oriental perfume. full-bodied and opulent.
- TOP NOTES: Patchouli, Bergamot, Tea Leaf
- Delightfully floral scent. The subtle and elegant perfume comes in a vintage inspired amethyst crystal bottle.
- TOP NOTES: Rose, Peony, Amber
- American designer of Cuban origins Narciso Rodriguez launched his first fragrances which has instantly become a hit.
- TOP NOTES: Musk, Bergamot, Osmanthus